Student Spotlight: Angel Kuo

Angel Kuo standing outside of her AP Language and Composition class. Photo by Alysia Velasquez

BY ALYSIA VELASQUEZ

Angel Kuo is currently a junior and is involved in many extracurricular activities such as NHS, CSF, GEO and Class Council. She was a representative member this year in Class Council and plans to rejoin for her senior year.

As a club that hones in on their specific class, there are many needs to be satisfied. Such satisfaction requires hard work and diligence. “I received an award for Most Involved VP for the Scooby Doo rally and for second semester, I was awarded Most Artistic,” Kuo said.

Kuo plans on joining Class Council again for her senior year and has also set goals to achieve both individually for herself and as a group for her last year in the club. “I plan to take more leadership when my officers are busy and I’ll be more helpful since other members will be joining other clubs next year,” Kuo said.

She also plans on getting her fellow classmates more involved with school activities next year. “I think the beginning of the year is very important because that’s when students get more involved when they know more about the clubs, the rallies more exciting, and overall more spirited,” Kuo said.

Kuo does not plan on running for an officer position since they have already established their core officers. However, that does not make her less inclined to exemplify strong leadership and put forth her best effort in constructing a strong class council.