For many, entrepreneurship is the way to go

Entrepreneur/influencer Mateusz Rutkowski with 221,000 followers posts on Instagram to his followers that he’s living his life as an entrepreneur selling envelopes and teaching others how to become an entrepreneur. Photo via Instagram mattyr_ecom

A job allows individuals to pursue their passions and support themselves, especially for teenagers who are beginning to plan out life after high school in anticipation of their upcoming freedom. However, it’s not all excitement. According to healthcare company Cross River Therapy, 45% of students report high levels of stress when trying to manage their current schedules alongside planning their future. 

Some people stress about choosing the “best job”. This concept is subjective as individual preferences, skills and values vary. What might be the ideal job for one person could be less suitable for another. Factors such as interest, job satisfaction, work-life balance, and financial compensation are nearly impossible to achieve in one position and many decide to settle for the best opportunity that they can find. 

Embarking on the entrepreneurial journey is not merely a career choice, it’s a lifestyle encompassing innovation, risk-taking, and relentless pursuit of one’s vision. While entrepreneurship entails its challenges, it also offers unparalleled opportunities for personal growth. One of the most exciting aspects of being an entrepreneur is the freedom and autonomy it affords. Unlike traditional employment, entrepreneurs have the flexibility to work whenever they want and most importantly work for themselves and be their boss. 

Steve Jobs was a college dropout who began Apple, a $2.82 trillion company, in 1976 outside of his garage. Jobs’ story now serves as an inspiration to people around the globe as an example of what can happen to those ambitious enough to pursue entrepreneurship.

Entrepreneur Mateues Rutkowski, with 221,000 followers, posts on Instagram to his followers about life as an entrepreneur. He teaches his audience how to be an entrepreneur so his followers can do it and be successful like him. 

“Time is smickles” said Rutkowski. 

Basically, time is money. Being an entrepreneur means you have anything and everything to choose from whether it’s designing your clothes and brand, or if your creator or influencer the list goes on. Especially for teens still experimenting with their interests, entrepreneurship allows room for growth. 

Being an entrepreneur, despite common misconceptions, isn’t easy work. Those who pursue their own business must be responsible and dedicated to it on a daily basis. There shouldn’t be breaks and quitting

should be an option, but if successful, it can be extremely rewarding. 

In short, entrepreneurship offers a nonconventional career path filled with a mixture of challenge and reward.